Save Your Cents
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Save Your Cents

Come in and chat about Shopping, Family, Coupons and Deals, Available Freebies, ect...

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Does anyone actually like MyPoints?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Muggins

Muggins

Does anyone actually like MyPoints? Empty
PostSubject: Does anyone actually like MyPoints?   Does anyone actually like MyPoints? Icon_minitimeSat Jun 28, 2008 8:43 pm

I for one sure don't now that I'm forced to use it thanks to BzzAgent switching over to them for their rewards. What do you all think about it?

Personally, I find that it isn't at all geared towards Canadians, very little you can actually earn rewards/points for there so it will take ages and ages to get anywhere with it.

I'm also not too keen on the rewards available to us Canucks (not that I anticipate ever having enough points again to be able to get anything) ...... having to redeem for a GC through giftcertficates.ca where the selection isn't all that great,
Back to top Go down
Linda BC

Linda BC

PostSubject: Re: Does anyone actually like MyPoints?   Does anyone actually like MyPoints? Icon_minitimeSun Jun 29, 2008 6:56 pm

I feel exactly as you do. I've looked around and frankly, just as you say, there isn't that much for Canadians. I emailed them about this and they said they planned to have more in the future. Rolling Eyes I'm not holding my breath.

I also don't know how to make more points other than joining sites or buying things.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Does anyone actually like MyPoints?   Does anyone actually like MyPoints? Icon_minitimeMon Jun 30, 2008 8:38 am

I have yet to order from my points, but because of buzzagent, I do have over 2500 points. I'm trying to wait until I'm over 3500 points so I can get $25. I get quite a few points from the main website. In the little box to the right of the page, it'll have offers. None of them pertain to Canadians, but you get 5pts each for clicking them. I need to make a vista print order as well, and they give 300pts once.

I'll probably redeem for Gap or Old Navy to put towards my Freebie Christmas on Frugal.
Back to top Go down
https://jenzclub.forumakers.com
Muggins

Muggins

PostSubject: Re: Does anyone actually like MyPoints?   Does anyone actually like MyPoints? Icon_minitimeFri Aug 29, 2008 8:19 pm

Well, I'm back up to just under 3,800 points (with about a 1,000 of them still pending) after having already redeemed for a couple of those $25 GCs through giftcertficates.ca. I'd like to hold out until I have about twice that amount to be able to redeem for something in the $50 range. I've been able to acquire quite a few points via BzzAgent as I've been able to Bzz quite a bit about the Hello! Canada campaign and should be able to do as much bzzing, if not more, as I'm now in the Nabob coffee campaign.

How are some of you others doing with it now that we are a couple of months into it?
Back to top Go down
jenibeez

PostSubject: Re: Does anyone actually like MyPoints?   Does anyone actually like MyPoints? Icon_minitimeSat Aug 30, 2008 12:16 pm

Hi Muggins

I'm at about 3000 points, I haven't had a buzz campain in a LONG time, but I am in the Nabob one as well. I check the site out when I can, I'm sooo busy. And try to get the free points on the site and in the emails, but they're slow adding up. I plan to buzz the Nabob so much I think people will probably tell me off Laughing . I really want to get a decent size gift card before the holidays.

I'm glad to hear you've been doing well with mypoints...any tricks to share??
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Does anyone actually like MyPoints?   Does anyone actually like MyPoints? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Does anyone actually like MyPoints?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Save Your Cents :: Earn Points...Get Rewards!! :: Mypoints.com-
Jump to: