Save Your Cents
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Save Your Cents

Come in and chat about Shopping, Family, Coupons and Deals, Available Freebies, ect...

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Canadian Tire ..... gotta love them!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Muggins

Muggins

Canadian Tire ..... gotta love them! Empty
PostSubject: Canadian Tire ..... gotta love them!   Canadian Tire ..... gotta love them! Icon_minitimeSat Jun 28, 2008 8:29 pm

I made out like a bandit today at CT!!!!!! Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

I received a grand total of $58.75 in CT money - went in 4 different times to spend $40ish before taxes and got the $10 extra CT money each time (offer for today only). I pricematched a bunch of stuff and got an additional 10% of the lower price back in CT money there, used quite a few coupons as well as 3 $25 GCs I got through MyPoints! Sure hope they run this Spend $40, Get $10 Extra CT money promo again soon!

Very, very happy with my "Start The Car" moment today!
Back to top Go down
pinkcosmos

Canadian Tire ..... gotta love them! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Canadian Tire ..... gotta love them!   Canadian Tire ..... gotta love them! Icon_minitimeSat Jun 28, 2008 9:50 pm

Wow! That's great! Very Happy I also went today and bought for 46$ (half was for my aunt-she wanted to help me out)...and I got 10$ CT exra. I thought of going back but we are very tight on money these days and I had nothing more I needed.
Back to top Go down

Canadian Tire ..... gotta love them!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Save Your Cents :: Shopping :: "Start the Car" moments-
Jump to: