Save Your Cents
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Save Your Cents

Come in and chat about Shopping, Family, Coupons and Deals, Available Freebies, ect...

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Free Fan Pack

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Mrs. Pearl

Free Fan Pack Empty
PostSubject: Free Fan Pack   Free Fan Pack Icon_minitimeTue Jun 17, 2008 1:07 pm

If you contact your favor team and you tell them that you want a free fan pack they will sent you all kinds of free stuff... I have tryed and it works...
My husband is a flyers fan and I did it for him and they send him everything from a flag to stickers for the car to key ring to signed pictures from the players...
I have been told that you can do this for any team... any sport....

good luck
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

Free Fan Pack Empty
PostSubject: Re: Free Fan Pack   Free Fan Pack Icon_minitimeTue Jun 17, 2008 1:16 pm

I just sent away for a Montreal Canadians Fan Pack. I'll post when it is received.
Back to top Go down
https://jenzclub.forumakers.com
ladykrae36

Free Fan Pack Empty
PostSubject: I will have to try...   Free Fan Pack Icon_minitimeWed Jun 18, 2008 6:46 pm

Great idea, I will have to try for my Mom. She is such a huge Boston Bruins fav... now to figure out where to request... anyone have a suggestion to start?
Back to top Go down
jenibeez

Free Fan Pack Empty
PostSubject: Re: Free Fan Pack   Free Fan Pack Icon_minitimeThu Jun 19, 2008 8:15 am

ladykrae36 wrote:
Great idea, I will have to try for my Mom. She is such a huge Boston Bruins fav... now to figure out where to request... anyone have a suggestion to start?

I found these on Boston's official Website.

I would email here to request a fanpack
Fan Relations Department
Tel: 617.624.BEAR (Option #3)
Email: fanrelations@bostonbruins.com

Got a favorite player?
To send a letter or request an autograph from a player
(Player's name)
c/o Boston Bruins
TD Banknorth Garden
100 Legends Way
Boston, MA 02114
Back to top Go down
ladykrae36

Free Fan Pack Empty
PostSubject: Re: Free Fan Pack   Free Fan Pack Icon_minitimeThu Jun 19, 2008 9:29 pm

Thanks Jen !!!!

Sweet, I just requested a fan pack for my mom (Boston Bruins) and went to the Canadiens website and requested one for my Dad!
Back to top Go down
ladykrae36

Free Fan Pack Empty
PostSubject: Fan Pack from Montreal Canadiens...   Free Fan Pack Icon_minitimeWed Jul 23, 2008 10:34 pm

In the mail today, I received the fan pack from the Montreal Canadiens. In the envelope was glossy team cards, a Canadiens Logo sticker and with the individual team cards was one of the full team and another one of Youppi, the mascot.

I am expecting the Fan pack from the Boston Bruins to arrive soon also..... I wonder what will be included in the pack... I will have to wait and see!
K
Back to top Go down
Rylie's Nanny

Rylie's Nanny

Free Fan Pack Empty
PostSubject: Re: Free Fan Pack   Free Fan Pack Icon_minitimeSun Jul 27, 2008 10:00 am

Here is the email address to request a Vancouver Canucks FanPack.
I rec'd one from them last year.

info@canucks.com
Back to top Go down
jenibeez

Free Fan Pack Empty
PostSubject: Re: Free Fan Pack   Free Fan Pack Icon_minitimeFri Aug 08, 2008 7:04 pm

ladykrae36 wrote:
In the mail today, I received the fan pack from the Montreal Canadiens. In the envelope was glossy team cards, a Canadiens Logo sticker and with the individual team cards was one of the full team and another one of Youppi, the mascot.

I am expecting the Fan pack from the Boston Bruins to arrive soon also..... I wonder what will be included in the pack... I will have to wait and see!
K

I received the same one. Thanks Mrs. Pearl for your original post.
Back to top Go down
jenibeez

Free Fan Pack Empty
PostSubject: Re: Free Fan Pack   Free Fan Pack Icon_minitimeFri Aug 08, 2008 7:05 pm

Rylie's Nanny wrote:
Here is the email address to request a Vancouver Canucks FanPack.
I rec'd one from them last year.

info@canucks.com

Surprised Thanks Surprised
Back to top Go down
ladykrae36

Free Fan Pack Empty
PostSubject: Re: Free Fan Pack   Free Fan Pack Icon_minitimeSun Nov 30, 2008 10:05 am

Sad to day that I have not received the Fan pack from the Boston Bruins yet. Sniff Sniff...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Free Fan Pack Empty
PostSubject: Re: Free Fan Pack   Free Fan Pack Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Free Fan Pack
Page 1 of 1