Save Your Cents
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Save Your Cents

Come in and chat about Shopping, Family, Coupons and Deals, Available Freebies, ect...

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
jenibeez

PostSubject: Sign up to Boomertowne.com   Sign up to Boomertowne.com Icon_minitimeThu Jun 05, 2008 6:44 pm

Sign up on http://www.boomertowne.com/ and collect points to earn prepaid visa cards.
Lots of ways to earn points:
1. Watch Video's
2. Play Games
3. Vote
4. Refer friends
5. Invite friends
and more....

There is a referal bonus that boomertowne offers. When you get 5 referals in one month, you get 10,000 bonus points.

If you choose to sign up to boomertowne, you can either sign up from the main site, or pm a boomertowne citizen (posted below).

When you sign up, please reply to this thread and let us know that you are looking for people to sign up under you. Also, when you get your 5 refs for the month, please post that as well so others may choose someone else to sign up under.

( I am still looking for 5 refs for June)
Back to top Go down
Rylie's Nanny

Rylie's Nanny

PostSubject: Re: Sign up to Boomertowne.com   Sign up to Boomertowne.com Icon_minitimeSun Jul 27, 2008 10:20 am

I am also looking for referrals for BoomerTowne.

So far I've rec'd a Computer Cleaning Kit and a $75 Visa Gift Card from them.
I got the cleaning kit prior to their revisions. At this time, points prizes for Canadian Citizens are limited to VISA gift cards.

PM me and i will send a referral out Very Happy
Back to top Go down
jenibeez

PostSubject: Re: Sign up to Boomertowne.com   Sign up to Boomertowne.com Icon_minitimeFri Aug 08, 2008 7:09 pm

I received golf balls before the revisions, but I haven't received my Visa yet, and I don't think it's coming. Gone like netwinner.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sign up to Boomertowne.com   Sign up to Boomertowne.com Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1